Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Finally starting a blog!

Ok, I am going to give this blog thing a shot. I know it will be a great way to update family and friends! All is well with us. Lucas was born 12 days ago and it has been an adjustment but a good adjustment. He is sleeping well and eating like a champ. Addison seems to like him but is good about going about her day as usual. I am recovering pretty well from my c-section and my mom and mother-in-law have been great with helping me out. Bob was off work for a week after we got home from the hospital and Addison just loved having her Daddy home. I just took Lucas for a dr. appointment yesterday and he is almost back to his birth weight and weighs 6 lbs 13 oz (he lost 11 oz in the hospital while I was attempting to breastfeed). They measured him at 20 1/2 inches which is totally odd since the hospital measured him at 21 1/4 inches at birth. The nurse said maybe his head was swollen at birth but Bob and I think they either measured him wrong or wrote it down wrong and he was really 20 1/4 inches. Guess we will never know. So, here are a few pics from when Lucas was born and a few from Easter.


Lucas was born April 13th via c-section.


Addison on Easter.


Addison and her cousins on Easter.

1 comment:

Becky's Blog said...

Lisa-I am so excited you have a blog. I can't wait to read all about your family!