Monday, July 30, 2007

Lisa is 29.

Well, I turned the big 29 this past week and that is all I really have to say about that. Bob and I actually went out on Saturday night and had my parents keep the kids over night. We went to a wine tasting party with Bill and Linda. We had a great time and really enjoyed the wine and a late night out.
Addison has been a really happy girl. She is saying many 5-6 word sentences and they actually make a lot of sense and you can understand her. I took the kids to a great park (along with my parents) on my birthday and there were a lot of animals there for Addison to see (cows, horses, pigs, chickens, lambs, etc). She loved it and enjoyed saying hi to all the animals and making animal noises.

Lucas is really getting into playing with his toys and reaching for things. He also was so close to rolling over on my birthday. It would have been great if he did it. Bob says he did roll over but he had to help him move his arm about a half an inch so that he could roll over completely, but I say he didn't cause he had some assistance. Oh and Lucas slept through the night for the first time on Friday night. He had his last bottle at 10pm and he slept till 6am. Now of course the last 2 nights he got up for a bottle around 2:30 am but atleast I know he has it in him to do it.
Here is a picture of Addison actually smiling and looking at me when taking a picture (not an easy thing to do these days).



Lucas enjoying his swing.


Addison having fun with Daddy.

Lucas getting a bath (he is 3 1/2 months old in this picture).

Now here is a picture of Lucas getting a bath at 2 weeks. He sure has grown!

No comments: