Sunday, October 7, 2007

Trip to Grant's Farm

Before I get into our weekend I wanted to update everyone on two things. First of all, Lucas now has TWO teeth. Can he grow up any faster. I can't believe he got his first tooth a week ago and now he has two and he is not even 6 months old yet!
I am so thrilled. We have been talking about the potty for months with Addison and have potty books that we read to her all the time. She never has had an interest at all. Then all of a sudden last night she wanted to sit on the potty twice, but nothing happened. Then tonight I put her on the potty one time and she peed right away. I was so freaking proud of her. I don't think we or she is ready to be fully potty trained but I am thrilled she is starting to have an interest!
Saturday we went with some friends to Grant's Farm. It was so hot. I could not believe that it was 92 in October! Despite the heat, we had a great time!



Doesn't he look so cute in his hat.


Lucas is always chewing on a toy these days.


I think Addison was pretending to call na na (Grandma) and tell her about the horses she saw.


Addison loved the camels but like all the animals, she is not interested in getting too close to them.

No comments: