Sunday, December 16, 2007

Addison's first haircut.

We did it. We finally got Addison's hair cut for the first time. My cousin Toby's wife is a hair dresser and has an amazing hair shop in their basement. She is great with kids and I knew it would be perfect for me to take her to Karen for her first cut. It went great too. Addison did really well. All she needed was to play with the spray water bottle and Karen even has a tv in the room and she got to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Her hair is still long but we just took a few inches off the back and evened it up. Her hair looks nice and healthy.


Before (wasn't it long)



After (she would not sit still and let me take a picture of the back)


1 comment:

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

I cannot believe how cute she is! Soon you'll be doing mom/daughter spa days - she did so good with getting her hair cut! Girls are funny - seems like everyone's little girl gets their haircut around 2 when my boys were only 9 or nine months and need it cut every 4 weeks! Boys! Happy haircut, Addison! ADORABLE!