Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Avery turns 2!

I made another quick trip up to Chicago this past weekend for my nephew Avery's 2nd birthday party. Bob stayed home with Lucas and worked on a home project and Addison went with me and my parents to Chicago.

Wow, Avery is 2. He really enjoyed his Handy Manny birthday party and Addison had a great time too. She helped him open up his gifts and played with his new toys!





While we were in town, we went to dinner with Marina and Hendrix. We sure have come along way since the 4th grade!



Lucas is 18 months old!!! I took the kids to the playground today and had a picnic before his doctor appointment. The kids were so good at the playground and even at the doctors office. Lucas weighs 24 lbs 12 oz (25th-50th percentile) and 33 inches long (75th percentile). He is just like Addison has always been, kind of small and also tall.

No comments: