Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A great day at the lake.

The kids and I took advantage of some great November weather and headed to my parents lake house earlier this week for a quick over night trip. It was sunny and in the mid 70s which was perfect for boating. My parents have done a ton of work to their new lake house (which is only an hour away) and it is well on its way to being an amazing lake house (I will have to share some before and after pics soon because it sure is a major change).


I just love this picture of the kids standing on the boat and just completely enjoying themselves. They are going to create and share a lot of memories at the lake.



Lucas enjoying a boat ride with his papa.


Looking for ducks and fish.


They let him drive the boat already....

1 comment:

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

oh a lakehouse...just the best best best place for a kid to grow up...I certainly know! :) I'm so glad they have a place like that to grow up at! :) How cute..brings back such memories of us up at the lake together!