Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Family trip, Chicago and great friends!!!

This past weekend we went on a great trip to Chicago with the kids. I have been so blessed to have maintained the greatest friendships and many of them have stayed in Chicago. Not only did I get to see my Chicago friends, but Kris and her family drove into Chicago as well and we got to see them. Between me and my 5 amazing friends...we have 10 kids between us. It was so much fun to get all the kids together and get some much needed time with my friends. Some of us have been friends since grade school and we have been through a lot together and it is so great to now be apart of each others families. Thank you Ryan and Pam for letting us stay at your house...I know it is not easy to have a family of 4 and all the toys take over. Thank you for hosting the party and thanks Becky for hosting on Friday night.
Below are many pictures (many of which are out of order).

We went to Lincoln Park zoo on Saturday and the weather was amazing. We had a group of 16 of us and had a great time.
Marina and Hendrix

Lucas and Tyler (Tyler is just 2.5 months younger than Lucas...Tyler is Kris and Mike's son).


Addison with Julie and Charlie's boys (Carter and Logan).


Lucas...I love this picture.


Kris and Tyler


Addison and Lucas enjoying the children's zoo.



Me and Pam



On Sunday we had the chance to visit with my brother and Nicole and the kids got to play with their cousin Avery! They just love him.


Aaron (Venessa and Jimmy's son...he is 5 months old).


Addison enjoying one of the parties.


Hendrix (Marina and Corey's son...he is 10 months old).


Some of the kids hanging out and sharing toys.



Cole (Becky and Cort's son...he is 8 months old).


The kids having fun playing in the diapers and underwear...that was fun to watch.


Venessa and Aaron.


Kris and Pam.


Pam, me, Marina and Kris...enjoying some time after the kids went to bed.


No comments: