Sunday, June 7, 2009

Catching up.

We have been staying pretty busy this summer so far. I have not posted in awhile so I will catch up now....


This past Saturday night I had 3 friends over from my parenting chat board (the 3 of the mom's that happen to live in St. Louis as well). We have become good friends and we were excited to get together again and all 9 kids (all age 2-4).

Here are 7 of the kids at the end of the night taking a cartoon break.

Some of the group enjoying our deck and really nice weather.

I could not believe that they sat so well at the table and colored together.

This past week I met my parents down at their lake house with the kids and spent the night and enjoyed a day on the boat and at the small beach there.
Papa enjoying the day with the kids....
I took a picture like this of the kids last year and just love it.



A week ago I went up to Chicago for Hendrix's (Marina and Corey's son) 1st birthday party. Our nephew Brendan's birthday party was the same weekend, so Bob stayed home with the kids to take them to that party and I flew to Chicago for a quick trip alone. Marina and Corey planned a great circus themed party and the weather turned out to be great. I know Marina appreciated me being there and helping out a bit like she did for both of our kids 1st bday parties. It was also great to kick back and have some quality time with Marina and I really enjoyed playing Rock Band too!!!
Happy Birthday to Hendrix....
He is getting close to learning how to walk.

The happy happy family!


No comments: