Monday, January 24, 2011

Some fall updates

(The formatting is all messed up and I am too annoyed with it to try and figure it out....so I give up).
I am STILL trying to catch up on the blog and I am getting close. So, back to the fall (November to be exact) we got a few family pictures taken by Bob's uncle. He met us at a park and took our family picture (as well as Bob's brother and sister's family and all 6 cousins together). We got some pictures printed for Bob's parents for Christmas (of course they loved it).
So, here is a picture of all 6 grandkids (the kids range from 3-7 years old).


and our family picture





In the beginning of November Bob and I ran our first half marathon TOGETHER!!! It was my 3rd half marathon and Bob's first (he was a little delayed due to some injuries but he has completed quite a few triathlons). I improved my best time to 1:54 and Bob ran it in 1:45. We were both pretty happy with our times and will be running another one together in April.

And to finish off the fall season...here is our Thanksgiving day picture. :)

No comments: