Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kindergarten

Addison recently celebrated her 100th day of school. I am still wrapping my brain around her even being in elementary school and now the school year is already half way over. She enjoys her school, loves her teacher and has made some great friends. She has learned so much since she started there and I can't wait for her to take off even more with reading, math, etc. It is so fun. She is so anxious for some upcoming events at school especially the Sweetheart dance where she will be bringing Bob as her date!!! :)
To make things even more crazy....today I registered Lucas for kindergarten for next fall. He will be joining his big sis up at the big kid school. I think he is excited for all the fun things he hears Addison talk about. He is not thrilled about the fact that there aren't toys in kindergarten but I know he is excited about the much bigger playground there and all the other perks. Hopefully kindergarten will be ready for our crazy boy in about 6 months!!!