Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Well before Easter we celebrated my Mom's 65th birthday (sorry for spilling your age Mom but you know you look like your in your 50s).
My Mom with 2 of her biggest fans! :)
We spent the Saturday before Easter over at Bob's parents house. The 6 cousins ran wild and had a great time as usual. I only got one picture....a sweet picture of the girls!
Katy, Molly and Addison
Easter Sunday started off great after a basket delivery from the easter bunny. ;)



The rest of the day was beautiful. It was a perfect spring day which made the holiday that much more perfect. We spent the afternoon/evening at my parents house with my family and extended family.
The kids wore their outfits from the easter bunny. Lucas was so happy to have a new tie.
A couple family pics.

A cute pose.
They loved the easter egg hunt. Lucas was so happy to climb the tree to get an egg.
They were on a mission and got plenty of eggs.
A cute shot of Addison, Emery and Kevin.
My cute nephew Emery!
Next up....Lucas turns 5 in just 4 days.

1 comment:

Marina said...

I love the pics Bear! You guys look so happy :-)