Monday, April 22, 2013

Desk....before and after

We have been making a few minor changes in the house and slowly buying some new furniture. I have been looking and looking for a desk for the kids and I to use since the one we had is now dedicated to Bob for when he works from home. I really wanted to find one to reuse and paint. I was searching and searching and was just not able to find something I liked.
 
Then one day my mom texts me a picture of a desk that my Dad found in their garage. Good thing my Dad likes to hold on to things. My wonderful Mom then sanded it and painted it white for me and then I spray painted the hardware and I think it looks so much better!
 
 
before pic
 

 
after!!!!


 
Here is a view of my space in the den and a picture of my new chair that I am in love with! It is an early mother's day gift! We still need to hang that picture and we probably need to put the cords from the tv in the wall....but that will happen another day. Bob's desk has a great view of the tv which will make working from home a little more enjoyable for him!

No comments: