Thursday, October 17, 2013

Loving fall!

We are so glad that fall is finally here and we are trying to take full advantage of the great weather and all things fall!
 
 
 
We had to hit up freight fest at Six Flags at least once. I don't know if we will get a chance to go back this season but we had a great time when we went a few weeks ago. Riding rides in the dark is so much fun and the kids have a love/hate relationship for all the scary people dressed up.
 

 
We went to our first high school football game with the kids a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun too because Addison participated in a mini cheer camp and was able to cheer on the field for a quarter. She loved it.


 
The kids had a half day one day last week and it was the perfect opportunity to visit a pumpkin patch. We had so much fun going to one we have never been to before...Theis Pumpkin Farm. Here are just a few pictures from our fun day.





 
Today I took the kids to a pumpkin farm close by and they each got a little pumpkin and it gave me the perfect chance to snap a cute picture. I like this one because it shows off our newly painted door and new wreath that I made. :)


 
 
For me, the first few weeks of fall has been taken up with a lot of running. I just completed my third marathon this past weekend. Stay tuned for a full recap. :)

No comments: