Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I can't give up on my blog!!!

I started my blog back in 2006 and I hate that I have not been posting much but I refuse to give up on it. I post lots of stuff and pics on Facebook and instagram and the blog has taken a back seat especially since our laptop is out of commission.  So here I am trying to post from my phone.

Well I have not posted since april. The school year ended and summer started....weeks ago. Obviously lots have happened and I am not sure if I want to touch upon even half of our happenings. I will share just a few highlights.

At the end of april bob and I went to San Antonio. Bob had a conference there and we used it as an excuse to get away.



Addison performed in her dance recital in may.



We enjoyed our annual mother's day bike ride on the katy trail!



We went to chicago and met my friend Pam's adorable baby.....Parker! 




Fathers day was tons of fun on our float trip!




We had an amazing vacation in colorado but that deserves its own post so i will get to that later. We are having a fun summer with lots of swimming, a couple camps for the kids and trying to get house projects done. Someday i will post some basement after pics. We still have lots of fun ahead during the rest of the summer.....and i have a feeling it is going to fly by!!!!

No comments: