Wednesday, September 16, 2015

We've been busy!

Things have been kind of crazy lately....but I really can't complain because it is mostly all fun stuff...just at lot at one time.
 
 
Check out Lucas in his first game as a St. Louis Bears player. He is loving his new team, coaches and teammates. He is hitting every game, playing lots of positions and making some plays...and loving every second of it.
 
 

 
 
We celebrated my mother-in-law's (Pat) 60th birthday a few weekends ago. The adults went out for a nice dinner on a Friday night and then went floating on Saturday.
 




 
And then all of a sudden THIS happened....Addison turned 10!!!!!!!



 
 
The kids ditched school the Friday before labor day and we spent a nice long weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks at Bob's parents condo. The weather could not have been better and we had a nice and relaxing weekend.


 




I have a lot more pics but here are just a few from Addison's birthday party.
 It was an outdoor movie theme...and sleepover of course.


 
She is blessed with a really great group of friends from school.


 
I hardly got any sleep...but these girls are worth it! ;)



This past Saturday (the day after the exhausting sleepover party) we had Bob's cousins wedding (Drew and Martha). Bob was honored to be an usher.
I love our picture from after the ceremony.


 
But this picture was my favorite from the day! We have so many other fun ones too.


 
I would like to believe that things are going to settle down soon...but I am not so sure of that. 

No comments: