Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Lucas' 2 month appointment/Kris has her baby

No pictures this time (I am at work and don't have access to my pictures here) but I wanted to update everyone about Lucas' 2 month check up. He is actually 2 1/2 months old but his dr. was out of town for a few weeks on vacation. Well, Lucas is a big boy. He gained 4 lbs in the last 6 weeks!!! He now weighs 12 lbs 13 oz and he is 23 3/4 inches. He went from the 25th % in weight to the 50-75%. His doctor wants us to try Soy formula and see if that helps with his fussiness while eating and to rule out acid reflux. I sure hope it works. If not, then we may need to take him in for an Upper GI.

Some exciting news....my friend Kris had her first baby. Tyler James was born on Monday, June 25th. She had a pretty long labor and not too many complaints and only had to push for 20 minutes. Tyler is a big boy too...he is 9 pounds! Kris and Mike are so excited to be parents and I am so excited to share the life of motherhood with one of my closest friends.

No comments: