Monday, June 18, 2007

Went back to work/Father's Day

A lot has been going on. First of all I went back to work last week on June 11th. I work 3 days a week so it is not too bad being back at work. Atleast the kids are watched by my Mom so it is not so hard to leave them. Lucas is doing well except for his acid reflux. It is really acting up. Our doctor advised us to try and put rice cereal in his bottle and we will see if that helps. If not, then we have to try a new medication. The poor guy is just so frustrated and fussy when we try and feed him. Atleast he is smiling so much and showing off his dimples (see picture below). Addison is doing great despite her waking up a lot at night crying. We don't know why she is doing it but hopefully it is just a phase.
We had a busy weekend. Friday I had a playdate at my house during the day. There were 5 moms and 8 kids. It went really well and the kids had a lot of fun! My brother and his son Avery and fiance Nicole were in town so we got to spend some time with them. I took Addison swimming. She is a little scared of the water but hopefully will come around soon. Saturday we went to out nephews (Tyson's) 4th b-day party at a pool (see pictures below). It was so hot that day (about 97 degrees). We then went to my cousin's graduation party. Sunday we celebrated Father's Day. Bob went to the driving range for awhile and I picked up some lunch for us and gave him a few gifts. We then went to dinner at Bob's parents house. So, it was a long weekend but we had a lot of fun!





No comments: