Sunday, August 12, 2007

Addison's first trip to the movies.

It sure has been hot here in St. Louis. It is just awful and has been about 100 everyday for the past week or so. It is even supposed to get hotter. Tuesdays high this week is expected to be 104. I would take a cold Chicago winter day over this heat anyday!
Addison and I had a big day on Saturday. I decided that I wanted to take Addison to her first movie. Normally that would be crazy to take an almost 2 year old to the movie, but Addison is very good about sitting and watching an entire movie (I am not sure if that is a good thing or not). Bob was helping his brother put in tile floors on Saturday so I took Lucas to my parents house and Addison and I went to the movies and saw Shrek (the 3rd one, not sure of the exact title). Addison did so well. She really enjoyed the popcorn and she sat on my lap the entire 90 minutes of the movie (she was too little to hold the seat down). I don't think it was the best movie for a toddler but oh well, we went more the experience anyways. She laughed out loud at the funny parts, talked to me throughout the movie (sometimes a little too loud), gave me hugs and told me she loved me. That night she was telling my mom about the movie and said "it was dark in there". So, our first trip to the movies was great and I can't wait to take her (and Lucas) to many more!
Here is a cute picture of Addison laughing.


I think this might be the first picture of me with both kids. Not the best picture, but I love it.


This is my nephew Avery (Kevin's son). Nicole (Kevin's fiance) came to St. Louis for a visit with Avery. He is 10 months old now and just so darn cute. He is crawling everywhere and pulling up and just full of energy. He loves to have his picture taken as you can tell.

1 comment:

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

I can't believe how beautiful they are! I miss them so much. Addison is getting to be such a gorgeous little lady and Lucas is getting so big. Miss you all so much! Love you!!!