Sunday, August 5, 2007

And a few more pics from the weekend.

Things are going well. Lucas was sick with his first cough this week and unfortunately was not taking much of a bottle but he is doing so much better the last 2 days. Saturday night he even slept from 10pm until 7am. Bob and I were thrilled but I am sure this is not the end of middle of the night feedings.
Addison is getting ready to be a 2 year old in a few weeks. She is mostly a great little girl but for some reason the last few days she showed her frustration when she does not get what she wants. I sure hope it does not get much worse but I have a feeling this is just the beginning. On a brighter note she said a 7 word sentence today. She said "Mommy, I can't find Lucas' binkie anywhere." I just love hearing her say all these big words and sentences.
Lucas now is a big fan of his saucer. It is amazing to see him really start to play with the toys on it.



Here is a picture of Lucas standing which is a new thing he loves to do.


Not only does Lucas like his saucer but Addison likes it too.


I was able to get Addison to sit still for a minute and take a quick picture with me.


No comments: