Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lucas is eating baby food.

Lucas has been eating solids for a few weeks now. As silly as it may sound, I did not take a picture of Lucas when he first started eating baby food cause at first he was using Addison's bibs and they were pink. I didn't want that to haunt him later in life that he wore pink bibs. (It never occurred to me to just take the darn bib off and then take a picture- oh well). I finally went out and got him a good boy bib, so here is a picture of Lucas eating Sweet Potatoes.

I think he likes it!!!

Here is a cute picture of Lucas after he got up from his nap. He really enjoys laying on his back and holding his feet.

1 comment:

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

What a cute family! And BTW...Lucas and Bob look like twins! How adorable!! We miss you all terribly!