Monday, September 24, 2007

Some crazy things Addison does.

I did not get many good pictures of Addison from this past week but I thought I would use this as a chance to write about how silly Addison is.
Addison is obsessed with these toy binoculars. She will wear them around her neck all day long and will look through them (backwards) and say "I see you."


She is obsessed with playing with her people. She has tons of little people and houses and cars. This is what our coffee table looks like every day. It is just a table for all of Addison's toys...especially her people.



Addison is "trying" to learn to jump. She gets all excited but never gets both feet off the ground at the same time. She loves trying and always says "mommy, you do it".



Addison is wearing this plain white onesie in all the pictures because of another silly thing she does. We were at the mall on Sunday and while in the stroller she takes a HUGE drink of water from her sippy cup and then let it run all out of her mouth and she was soaked. She did this with the entire cup of water without me noticing. I had to change her!
One more thing....She calls buttons "butts".

No comments: