Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Marina's baby shower!

Other than moving in 2 weeks, not much is new with us except that Lucas is WALKING. He took his first steps a little over a week ago and he is improving and walking more and more each day. It was great because he took his first steps when Bob and I were both home to see it.
Over the weekend I took a quick trip up to Chicago with my Mom (Bob stayed home with the kids) for Marina's baby shower. The shower went really well and I am pretty sure Marina liked all the work that we put into it and all the details and decorations. Marina is due in May and is having a boy. I am thrilled for her!


Me and the mother-to-be


Pam, me, Marina, Kris and Carol



Marina with her gifts.

The parents-to-be

While I was in Chicago I got to spend some much needed time with my nephew Avery (he is about a year and a half). He is so darn cute and I had so much fun playing with him!


No comments: