Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Crazy St. Louis weather.

This past weekend was so beautiful. We had some family over on Saturday and had a chance to enjoy the swingset for a change. Then on Sunday it was even nicer out and Bob and I took the kids to the park. We couldn't believe it, but it was atleast 70 degrees out. It was so much fun being at the park and we even had a picnic (nice and healthy McDonalds). It was a beautiful weekend but Bob and I did finally start to pack, but we sure have a long way to go!
I promise you...he did enjoy the swing but I guess he was in a melow mood.


He really liked crawling up this hill.


Playing together on the slide.



Our little princess.

Then this was the weather the very next day....a little snow!!!


1 comment:

Becky's Blog said...

I am so jealous you were out without coats!!!!!