Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun times indoors.

We have experienced 2 fun indoor places and had an amazing time. About 2 weeks ago I got my mother-in-law to join me and the kids at Monkey Joes. It is a big indoor bounce house with huge inflatable slides. We were there for 2 1/2 hours and had a great time. What made it even more fun is that adults could join the kids....so we got to go down the slides too. I seriously felt like a kid again.
Here is Addison going down the 2 story slide. She loved it (as you can tell from the big smile on her face).





When we first got there, I put Lucas on my lap to go down the slide. By the time we were leaving, I was sending him down the slide by himself (my mother-in-law was at the bottom to get him). He LOVED it and was so brave.


Today we met some friends and took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. It was actually the first time that Bob was there. I forgot how good the pizza was. The kids had fun and so did we.


I love how Lucas is staring at Bob The Builder in this picture like "hey man, what are you doing on the ride with me!"



No comments: