Monday, June 9, 2008

Quick trip to Chicago.

I made a very quick trip up to Chicago this past weekend. I was only there for a short 24 hours but it was well worth it because I got to meet Hendrix. Marina and Corey had their first baby. Hendrix David was born on May 22nd weighing 7 lbs 4 oz. So when I saw him this weekend he was a little over 2 weeks old and still so little. Marina and Corey are adjusting so well and are going to be great parents. Hendrix is as cute as they come and you can see below for proof of that...





Before I was about to head back home, I had a chance to meet up with Becky and Cort and Venessa and Jimmy and their girls. They will both be joining the 2 kids club soon as they are both pregnant (and both with boys).
Here is Mia (Becky and Cort's daughter)


Erica...Venessa and Jimmy's daughter


I promise to take some pictures of MY kids this week and post soon.

1 comment:

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

I had no idea you were in town! Sorry I missed you! Hope you enjoyed your quick little trip!