Monday, June 30, 2008

A typical summer night.

Not much is really new with us. Well, my hours were reduced at work to just one day per week, so I am busy trying to look for a new part time job or another part time job to work in addition to working just Friday's at my job. It is hard to find a decent part time job, but I am sure something will come eventually. In the mean time, we are just enjoying the summer and I am enjoying all this extra time I have with the kids. We have been to the zoo, parks, running lots of errands and scheduling a lot of play dates. We like to stay busy!


Bob is enjoying the summer and is getting a chance to play a lot more golf.


Lucas has learned a few more words and is good at going up and down stairs (with assistance). He has now discovered airplanes in the sky and is so interested when he sees one. He loves to wave and give high five and the boy can run and fast!


Addison is still obsessed with being a princess and playing with her princesses. We can tell that her memory is getting so good. She can remember where she put certain toys and events from the past. Unfortunately she has taken on a trait that she has gotten from me....she is scared of a lot of bugs. I am trying to work on this with her! Living by the woods she has had fun seeing a snake (yikes), turtle and a frog today (even though she is a little scared).

We are really just enjoying the summer! We pretty much spend every evening after dinner outside in the front yard and in the cul-de-sac with the neighbors. We pull all the toys out from the garage and the kids run around. They also like to go for walks and run through neighbors sprinklers a little (and sometimes get soaked).


Here are a few pictures from just a normal night outside.





1 comment:

Becky's Blog said...

Sounds like you guys are having a good summer!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you to find a job Lisa!