Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun times playing inside.

When it is raining or too hot to play outside, we come up with some fun things to do after dinner. We play hide and go seek, ring around the rosy and Daddy pretends to be a horse. It is fun!!!

My 30th b-day party was great. Bob planned it all and we had a fun kids-free evening. Bob is busy at work, I am trying to juggle my 2 part time jobs and it is going fine and the kids are just enjoying the summer. We have a lot of birthday parties coming up and then we need to plan Addison's party in September!


Ring around the Rosy


Daddy giving horse back rides


Addison just playing on her couch


Lucas trying to get the camera



2 comments:

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

who made your new template? I love it!

lisa said...

My friend from my parenting board. I know...I love it too and wish I could figure out how she does it.