Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm old.

Well, it happened....I turned 30! I guess it was not that bad, but I am sure the first time someone asks "how old are you" it is going to be hard to say 30!

The day was pretty good. I had to go into work a little but after that I had lunch with the kids and my parents. My parents then took the kids back to their house and I cleaned the house ALONE. I know cleaning does not sound like a fun thing to do on a birthday, but it was fun for me. Bob got home from work early and we went to dinner and out for ice cream...so it was a good day.

As for my gifts....Bob got me a ping pong table and I am thrilled. We played our first official game tonight and I must disclose that I won the first game in the house (the first 3 actually).

My parents also really shocked me with my gift. I lost my digital camera about 2 months ago and was very upset about it. Well, they got me a new one (the same one that I had before). I was so happy and shocked that I actually started to cry. Thanks Mom and Dad!!!


Here is my new ping pong table.



Me and the kids on my birthday....do I look 30?



Looking pretty in her princess dress.


So handsome!


Our first baby....Louie.

1 comment:

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

Lisa, hope you had a wonderful happy birthday! You're not so old...older than me, but not so old! Yeah, I know, I'll be joining the 30-club in just a few weeks. :(