Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Not our best idea.

We (actually Bob) came up with the idea for the 4 of us to go to a Blues game. Bob and I have a 10 game package and we just got 2 more tickets for last Sunday's game. We (actually Bob) thought it was a good idea since the game was at 5pm and he was excited to take Lucas to his first game. It did NOT go well. Despite all the snacks and junk food for the kids, they would not sit still. Addison was ok, but Lucas was a wild man. He did ok for a few minutes here and there but we left after the 2nd period. Bob and I were sure not having any fun and the kids were crazy. We said we would try again in maybe 5 long years!


Here is an attempt of me taking a picture myself of me and Addison.


The proud Dad and his 2 little hockey fans before the game started.


They sat still when we first got there.





No comments: