Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A big surprise!!!

I have never been surprise like this before.
Bob got me 2 tickets to the Black Eyed Peas concert for my birthday. I thought that was so sweet of him. Well, it turned out that there was much more to it than that.
The day before the concert I was in my laundry room and all of a sudden I notice that someone is trying to open the door from the garage. I was thinking "who the heck is opening my door when we are all inside." SURPRISE! It was my bff Marina, her husband Corey and their 2 year old Hendrix. I was shocked, shocked, shocked.
Bob had planned for quit awhile for Marina and her family to visit that weekend and for Marina to go to the concert with me. It took lots of planning and he really pulled it off! I will never forget that moment of seeing my friend and her family at the house like that...what a great gift!!!


Me and marina before the concert


It was a pretty quick weekend and Addison was sick with a fever for half of it. Me and Marina did get a chance to take the 2 boys to the city museum. While we were at the concert, the men took the boys swimming and out for ice cream (aww!) and the next day we all went to the zoo.






Thanks Bob for making me feel so special and thank you Marina, Corey and Hendrix for being the surprise.

No comments: