Monday, September 20, 2010

Olympic Triathlon

Bob competed in his first olympic distance triathlon back in August (yes, I am still a few months behind with the blog). He chose the Lake St. Louis Triathlon and I think he was really happy with the challenging course.
He did so great with the swim, bike and run and I know he beat his goal time by at least a few mintues. The race consisted of a 1,500 M swim, 24 mile bike and 6.2 mile run. His overall time was 2 hours and 38 minutes. I am so impressed!!!


Bob and Brad before the big race.


Waiting for the swim to start.

He is out there somewhere....


All done with the swim.


Almost done with the bike.


And just about done with the whole thing.


Congratulations Bob. Next up, the half marathon this weekend (with me) and some more triathlons next year and hopefully a half ironman (him, not me)!!!


No comments: