Thursday, May 17, 2012

Addison's kindergarten celebration

It is so hard to believe that Addison's first year of elementary school is almost over. She loved kindergarten and can't wait to move on to first grade. She made some great friends, loved her teacher and of course learned so much. I can't wait for her to continue on at Kellison Elementary and for Lucas to start in the fall and for our family to really get involved. We attended the school family picnic last weekend which was so much fun and today was her kindergarten celebration.


Here is Addison's class (she is in the middle row on the right).
They sang a few really cute songs. I held myself together but almost cried. It was so cute.



We then went back to her classroom for cake and lots and lots of pictures by everyone.






Thank you Mrs. K for a great year and teaching my baby girl so much. 



Next up....Lucas graduates from preschool tomorrow. I will surely cry!!!

No comments: