Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Goodbye Preschool!

Lucas graduated from preschool last Friday. It is so hard to believe. It seemed like not so long ago that he started preschool and now he is done and moving on to kindergarten in just a few months. He loved preschool, especially the free time to just play and have fun with his friends. He seemed really well liked, got in trouble from time to time (what can I say...he is not perfect) and just really enjoyed school. We will miss the 4 great teachers and the great kids and parents we got to know (only 2 of his classmates will be moving on to our elementary school).


The Hillside Preschool class (the front row are the 3-4 year olds).
Lucas is in the 2nd row in the middle.


My preschool graduate. :)




Me and my boy.




I can't wait to see what kindergarten brings for my boy next year!!!

No comments: