Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Quick June recap

Wow, this summer is flying by!!! I can't believe it is almost July. We have been so busy! In between all our big outings, we have been spending time at the library, at the gym (the kids love the daycare there and I love to workout), at the zoo, six flags and lots of time swimming!!!


The kids and I took a road trip and spent 3 days in Ohio visiting my friend Kris. Kris and I had a great time (lots of running together and reality tv watching) and as you can tell from the picture below, our 4 kids had a great time too!!! 




The kids and I took Bob out for chicken wings on father's day. It was so yummy!!!



Lucas finished out his first soccer season on top...he scored his first goal!!!! He was also thrilled to receive his medal for the season!



Last weekend I walked with Linda in the Race for the Cure 5K. 



That was just a small recap of June.
We have so much coming up the rest of the summer....trips to the lake, I am taking Bob zip lining/floating for his birthday gift this Sunday. We are taking the kids to Florida really soon (their first plane ride), a road trip to Chicago, more time at the lake and then of course lots and lots of swimming!  We love summer!!!

No comments: