Monday, June 4, 2012

"The Sac" at that winery/brewery!

We call the cul-de-sac that we live on "The Sac"....funny right. Our neighbors call us "The Kids." So funny. But really, we are all great friends and have a great time hanging out together so this past weekend we got out of "the sac" for a fun day/night away. We stayed at my parents lake house for the night and had to go check out a nearby winery and brewery!

Our day started at Crown Valley Winery. It was a beautiful day...mid 70s and sunny (a nice break from the upper 90s like last weekend).

Here is Ryan and Gail,




Randy and Susie,



and Bob and I.


We then headed down the road to Crown Valley Brewery. Loved it! Can you believe we got this tasting of 8 beers for $7. Not bad. 


Bob and I and the view from the brewery.




The rest of the day and night was fun but I was so hung over the next day. I seriously still felt a little hung over the next night at 10:30 pm. Even McDonalds french fries and a diet coke didn't cure me. I just can't hang like I used to but it was all worth the fun time we had!

No comments: