Friday, February 27, 2015

Shout out to Chicago friends!

(I am attempting to update my blog a bit more than I did last year. I am fully aware I may not have many readers and that's ok. I do this mostly because I suck at printing pictures and writing down memories...so this is all I have really so the blog MUST continue.)
 
 
 
This past weekend my Mom and I drove up to Chicago. It was a BIG deal....we met my best friend's beautiful baby girl (Amelie Coraline). Amelie is Marina's 3rd baby (big brothers are Hendrix and Maddox). I couldn't get enough of this sweet baby girl but I had to share her and let momma feed her...but when I wasn't holding her, I was staring at her. I can't wait to spoil this little girl!!!!
 
 

 
 
I also got to catch up with other friends while I was in town and I REALLY loved the time I got with this little guy. This is Parker...my friend Pam's little boy. Isn't he just the cutest baby ever!!!!


 
 
 
The weekend wasn't only about babies (it mostly was) but I got some great quality time with my friend Kris (she was in town from Ohio) and also Jenny (in town from Japan) and Pam.
 




Before we headed back on Sunday we got together with Pam (again) and Becky too. Venessa wasn't able to join us because she was running her first half marathon in Disney World! Yay Venessa!!!!
 
 
I miss my friends when I don't see them for awhile and I miss their babies too!!! I am thankful for every chance I get to spend with them....and their babies. ;)

No comments: