Thursday, September 11, 2008

First day of Preschool.

I have been blogging so much lately about Addison (because of her b-day, dance class and now preschool)....so I wanted to turn a little attention over to Lucas. He has been doing great. I can't believe he is almost 17 months old and almost a year and a half. Where has the time gone. Lucas is a crazy little boy. We call him stinker. He gets into everything and likes to take things from his sister just to get a reaction out of her and likes to do things around the house that he is not supposed to...I guess because he likes the attention. He is talking more and more and just growing up so fast. He is out little man.

Isn't he so cute.


Today was a big big day. It was Addison's first day of school. Now, she missed the cut off day for preschool but the school district has a mini preschool program. She goes to school for 2 1/2 hours on Thursday mornings. It went really well. This was the first time we have ever just dropped her off somewhere (other than with family members). There was no crying involved other than a few quick tears from me. It was odd to not know what she did all day, but the teacher gives a handout of the days activities so I had an idea and was able to ask her a lot of questions. She told me she has 2 teachers, had to stand in line, raised her hand, went to the play ground and had fruit snacks. I guess it went well....but who knows, maybe she was a handful for the teacher and did not listen. Hopefully her teacher won't mind if I e-mail and check up on how she did.


The standard first day of school picture in front of the house. She was very excited.


Daddy walking his big girl into school.


In front of her new school. She looks so proud.


Me and my big girl.


She went straight for the play dough and was very happy to be there.

No comments: