Monday, September 22, 2008

St. Louis balloon race

This past Saturday was fun and we had a chance to do something a little different. St. Louis has a balloon race every year and Bob got tickets to one of the sponsor's tent (free food and drinks). It was fun to see all the hot air balloons so close up and just great to see how excited the kids got.

In other news, I am now only working one part time job. I am no longer working at the staffing company that I have been at for the past 2+ years (since July I have only been working there Fridays). I now work just 2 days per week at a secretarial and resume services company (I have been there for about 2 months). I am being trained in resume writing which I can also do at home. So, I work just 2 days per week (9:30-3:30) and then a little from home as well. It works out well with having two crazy toddlers to take care of and keeping up with everything at home.

Back to the balloon race...here are some pictures!


Enjoying some free ice cream.



Getting excited for the first balloon to go up (while holding her princesses of course).





No comments: