Monday, September 22, 2008

Quick trip to Chicago

Last weekend seems like forever ago but I forgot to update our blog from our fast trip to Chicago. We drove up on Saturday morning and were on our way back on Sunday afternoon. It was quick. Bob was just not able to take off from work, so we made the best of our short time there. Thank you Venessa for having all of us over at your house with everyone and their kids. I wish so bad that I could see all of you more often. I miss you guys! I have no pictures from that night (I left my memory card in the laptop at home). On Sunday we went into the city to spend some more time with Marina, Corey and Hendrix. I can't believe he is almost 4 months old. They grow up so fast. Here is a cute picture of adorable Hendrix.



Before we left on Sunday, we went to the Rainforest Cafe. It was a hit with the kids!



Sleeping in the car ride back home.


Oh, and here is a picture of Lucas from today. He is starting to really like to color and he did a great job and colored on the paper this time (and the high chair tray).

No comments: